New Member Orientation
Your Indiana Assembly L.R.O. member record sends email Notifications!
Create Your Indiana Assembly L.R.O. member record here https://members.americanstatenationals.us/index.php/lro-signup/
- Use the Land Recording Secretary Nearest to Your County:
- Use [email protected] for the State Coordinator email.
Login to Your Indiana Assembly L.R.O. member record to ensure your email is up to date here https://members.americanstatenationals.us/index.php/lro-login/
Calls will reconvene Sunday, June 5th, 2022, 3pm Central – 4pm Eastern.
22Apr19: New Member Orientation
22Apr12: New Member Orientation
22Apr05: New Member Orientation
22Mar29: New Member Orientation
- Getting Ready for 2022 Pages 16-21
- Article 3551. Who Saves Humanity? http://annavonreitz.com/whosaveshumanity.pdf
- Article 3566. National Assembly v. States Assembly http://annavonreitz.com/nationalvstateassembly.pdf
22Mar08: New Member Orientation
- Getting Ready for 2022 Pages 14-16
22Feb22: New Member Orientation
22Feb15: New Member Orientation
- Getting Ready for 2022 Pages 1-10
22Feb08: New Member Orientation
- Correct Your Status Templates: https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/correct-your-status/
- 1779 Declaration of Naturalization
- 2-Two Witness Testimonies – 21+ years of age that has known you for at least 7 years.
- 1 Copy of Birth Certificate
- SIA Study Course – if wanting Vendor Card Service – https://training-sia.americanstatenationals.org/
- Credentials, if desired
- To protect you more, and if you want to support the Assembly in the reconstruction:
- The Above, and
- Cancellation of Voter Registration, and
- 2 Letters of Revocation of Taxes: https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/revocation-of-election-to-pay-taxes/
- Military Severance with all branches, in applicable, and
- Declaration of Political Status process, and
- Common Carry Declaration, if desired
- Credentials, if desired
- How to mail: https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/faq/ Scroll down to – Mailing Notices and Other Documents to the De-facto Government
- Article 3152. Embrace the Place — A Message for Our Assemblies http://annavonreitz.com/embracetheplace.pdf
- Article 3325. Your House — a Parable
- Article 3159. What You Get Out of It — The Negative Incentives http://annavonreitz.com/negativeincentives.pdf
- Article 3160. What You Get Out of It — Positive Incentives http://annavonreitz.com/positiveincentives.pdf
- Article 3142. Hot Topics — Q and A http://annavonreitz.com/hottopicsqanda.pdf
22Feb01: New Member Orientation
- Article 3243- The Right to Peaceably Assemble
- Article 3152- Embrace the Place — A Message for Our Assemblies
- Article 1868. The Parts and Pieces of a State Assembly
- Article 3320- About Oversight Committees
- Article 3203- Committees of Safety and Executive Committees Are Not For Us
- Article 3254- Shut Them Down — Info for Litigation Committees
22Jan24: New Member Orientation
22Jan17: New Member Orientation
21Dec13: New Member Orientation
21Nov29: New Member Orientation
21Nov22: New Member Orientation
- Lawful Funds Details
- Zip of One Page Outreach Conversation Starters!
- Zip of Constitutions
- Noah Webster’s 1828 Dictionary https://face.net/noah-websters-1828-dictionary/
- Call Details
- US Passport PDF
- Passport Template in Word, from Anna Article 1180
- Point of Notice: This Template has NOT been Federation vetted or approved. This is my, Kristine Michelle Bundy’s (c), visual of what Anna’s Article described. Moreover, this Template was created the 29th of January, 2021, based on the knowledge I held at that time.
- Pick a Space
- Round up all the Ink Pens in Your space:)
- Sort the colors.
- What color Ink pens do you have?
- Through out all of the Black Ink pens, except for 1-2 working.
- Test and Keep Working Blue, Red, and other color Ink pens.
****Exercise: Create a process that supports your daily reprogramming and practice you handwritten autograph. Share with us on next week’s call:)
****Challenge: Purchase this book from PocketPress.com
Additional Documents shared from Allen County:
- Civil Rights Card and Form
- DOJ Public Accommodations
- Expenses Spreadsheet – Blank
- Title 42 Violations.Penalties
- Letters from Anna for Everyone to mail:
- The letters are all complete, no need to add any additional verbiage.
- Just add your Name, address, and autograph-include b: and c), do not need thumbprint.
Corrections! See Italian address and video links to more information.
Use STAMPS!!! No Metered or Barcode Postage, as they will Not ‘See’ anything other than the STAMP.
- Send either Registered Mail-Preferred for Land & Soil Jurisdiction, ps3817 Certificate of Mailing-not the same as Certified mail, and/or email will support proof of mailing
- Share with as many as possible to mail too!
2021-14 August Recording:
- Welcome Video from Anna
- Religious Exemption for Masks/Vaccines or “I am Allergic!”
- Nuremberg Code
- The Lieber Code – General Order 100
- Vendor List: Excel or PDF
2021-07 August Recording:
2021-31 July Recording:
2021-24 May Recording:
- Defining State Citizen: State Citizens – an action or a statement
- An Assembly Process Chart: SAC 5-12-21 Assembly Process Chart #3, #4, #5
- Anna’s Monday night webinar: https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/webinars/
- The Indiana Assembly Training Calls: opencallschedule
- SIA Training: https://training-sia.americanstatenationals.org/
- More Education: https://states.americanstatenationals.org/educational-information-2/