Updated 14th of July, 2022:
Current Assembly Officials, and those Up for Election:
Background Check Required for All Armored Up Nationals Stepping Up into Roles that handles Money, working with Records and other Assembly Assets, and Peacekeeping Officials: Clearcheck or Truthfinder for Background Check Presented by National to the Vetting Committee [email protected] .
Roles with * require an added Financial/Credit check to the background check, see within the ordering process.
Roles with *** will need many to Step Up.
Current focus is building the core State level, and the larger populated Counties.
Email Your Request for Office to
The Indiana Assembly – Records Committee [email protected]
A current Assembly Recording Secretary will connect with you to validate your qualifications, and support adding you to the upcoming ballot.
- State Coordinator, by the Federation of States since 2019, Kristine Bundy©TM
***Elected State Recording Secretaries:
- Current Recording Secretaries:
Requires Armored Up Member to Step Up:
- State Assembly Moderator
- State Assembly Chairman
- State Assembly Vice Chairman
- State Assembly Secretary
- *State Assembly Recording Secretaries-Assembly Vote
- *State Assembly Treasurer-Assembly Vote
- *State Assembly Librarian
- *State Assembly Coroner
- *State Assembly Recorder-Assembly Vote
- *State Assembly Notary-Assembly Vote
- State Outreach Coordinator
- ***County Outreach Coordinator
- State Town Hall Coordinator
- ***County Town Hall Coordinator
- State Marshal at Arms
- State Militia Coordinator
- ***County Milita Coordinator
- Continental Marshal- Federal
- ***Sheriff-Assembly Vote
- State Veterans Coordinator
- ***County Veterans Coordinator
- State Jury Pool Coordinator
- ***County Jury Pool Coordinator
- ***Counselors at Law